Where does the name Alphadolphin and logo come from?
Alphadolphin – More friendly, smarter, and stronger than sharks.
- “Alpha, both as a symbol and term, is used to refer to the “first”, or “primary”, or “principal” (most significant) occurrence or status of a thing.” – Wikipedia
- A male animal having the highest rank in a dominance hierarchy.
- The most dominant, powerful, or assertive man in a particular group.
- Alpha is used in finance as a measure of performance, indicating when a strategy, trader, or portfolio manager has managed to beat the market return over some period.
About the dolphins:
- Dolphins are highly intelligent marine mammals.
- Dolphins are fast sprinters.
- They are the friendliest animals.
- They are highly social animals, primarily living in groups that hunt and even play together.
- They are stronger than sharks.
A dolphin protruding from the alpha letter means we think out of the box, to think differently, unconventionally, from a new perspective and creative.
Meaning of colors:
Magenta is a color of universal harmony and emotional balance. It is spiritual yet practical, encouraging common sense and a balanced outlook on life. This is a color that helps to create harmony and balance in every aspect of life; physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Magenta represents universal love at its highest level.
It promotes compassion, support, and kindness and encourages a sense of self-respect and contentment. It can assist ambitions and desires to become reality
In color psychology white is the color of new beginnings, wiping the slate clean, so to speak. While white isn’t stimulating to the senses, it opens the way for the creation of anything the mind can conceive.
Physiologically, white is calming as it creates simplicity, organization, and efficiency out of chaos. It clears the way forward.
It is a reassuring color that helps to create order and proficiency.
The black outline
Psychologically black means authority, power, and control. He is seen as sophisticated, dignified, and serious.
Physiologically, it means to control, instilling confidence.